Happy Life Today, Tomorrow and ever after…!! April 22, 2010
Even-though I’m just 21, due to certain circumstances [:P] my Dad gave me some marriage tips for my happy married life. I am very proud and thankful to GOD for giving me such a very precious Dad [:)] . And i would like to share the tips I got with you guys..
Marriage isn’t a child game… its a Life time game..(everyone knows it).. Many couples “do” or “are taught to do”, what the society call it “adjustment“.. But is the life gonna be successful by performing this “adjustment” act..? Or is there anything that we need to know or prepare before marriage to avoid this “adjustment” ..?
My Dad says that preparations for marriage life should start atleast from the age of 18 (both boys and girls).and once after its settled its time to pray for marriage life.. Bcz after marriage you won’t get time for that..
I donno how many are aware of this.. But due to certain circumstances, I was given marriage life tips avoiding preparatory steps..!!
So lemme share it with you
Preparatory Steps :
According to Dad, preparatory steps should start from the age of 20. The preparatory steps/ tips are only few.. But really vital..
1. Prayer : The most vital step. From the age of 18 both boys and girls need to pray for their partner. That is, pray to GOD to get the good/ best partner for his/her life. Moreover they should also pray to make them ready to lead a good/ happy/ perfect family life.
2. Control in Life : Along with prayer, we should have a control over our life flow. The youth era is the speedy time which influences an great extreme in your life. Control in life includes — Control in money flow, control in expenditure, Personnel cleanliness etc..!!! Also starting to be a head of the family after your Dad (like joining Dad in taking decisions, handling households in the absence of Dad etc..) and taking care of the family also comes under this category..
3. The Cook : Always be ready to face the situation of cooking food. Both boys and girls should know to prepare food when an situation arises (especially boys)..!!
Marriage Tips :
Hope you guys found the preparatory steps useful. Now its time to share the most important thing.. “Marriage Tips“.. Since the tips were meant for me.. most tips will be meant for boys and some in common..!!
1. Marriage is not about sex or luxury life, its all about the trust that one is there for the other at anytime anywhere
2. Never marry a girl to take care for your parents.. Marry her for you and take good care of her
3. Never make your marriage a bond between 2 families.. always make it a bond between 2 hearts.. (very very important)
4. Never and ever make it happen to use the society crap “ADJUSTMENT“
5. Always be 40% best friend to your partner and remaining 60% husband
6. If any small shocks arises in your relationship, never let your parents even come to know about it
7. Never try to rule your wife, But always be the King
8. Always be happy and proud seeing the happy face of your partner… and always try to keep your partner’s face happy..
9. Forgive one another. Don’t hang on to past baggage and past hurts. Be willing to let go and to move forward with your lives.
10. Be able to stand on your own feet as a couple and not be dependent either financially or emotionally on either of your parents
11. Accept your differences and don’t try to change your spouse
12. Continue to be committed to each other and celebrate your sense of commitment
13. Keep romance alive in your marriage (very very important)
Janakan | MohanLal’s Upcoming Movie February 28, 2010
For more details,stills, songs, trailers and wallpapers, visit : Janakan Movie
The titans are together again, Sureshgopi and Mohanlal are uniting for the Malayalam movie Janakan by debutant director N R Sanjeev. S N Swamy of the CBI series fame is in charge of the script of this movie. Mohanlal will play a pivotal role in this movie along with Suresh Gopi. The film will be released all over Kerala by Maxlab Entertainments. Mohanlal and Suresh Gopi have joined hands together once again, after the Rajeev Nath directed ‘Pakal Nakshatrangal’.
Suresh Gopi plays Vishwam in Janakan, a man who has been convicted of murder. Mohanlal plays Surya Narayanan, an advocate who comes to the innocent man’s rescue when all gates are closed before him. Surya happens to be one of the best lawyers in the entire country and is known to have a wonderful way with his words. Surya Narayanan takes it upon himself to release Vishwam from the clutches of the judiciary, because he is convinced of the man’s innocence. Biju Menon and Harisree Ashokan play Monai and Pazhani, Vishwam’s accomplices in the film.
Jyothirmayi and Kaveri are the heroines in the film. Vijayaraghavan, Ganesh Kumar and Vijayakumar lend support to the leading cast.The movie is planned as a edge of the seat thriller which goes along the detective vein and also has Harisree Asokan and Biju Menon in pivotal roles.
For more details,stills, songs, trailers and wallpapers, visit : Janakan Movie
A world without engineers.. February 8, 2010
What would the world be if there where no engineers.???
Life before and after Marriage.. February 7, 2010
Life before marriage is AirTel
“You can Express Your self “
During Honeymoon its RELIANCE
“Always Get in touch”
After Honeymoon its HUTCH
“Where ever you go, your wife network follows”
After One Year life is Idea
“Your wife can change your life”
After 10 years Life is BSNL
“Subscriber not Reachable”
? ——————- ?
Have I found my true love..???? December 28, 2009
To fall in love is natural and is a different kind of feeling which each and everyone feels it in a different way. Love can occur once or more than once in a life time and many times a question may arise is she my true love..? In the college life, the youth mainly gets attracted and even plans to marry. But have they ever thought whether they have found their true love..?
Well lemme share some tips.
Knowing if you are truly in love can be a difficult thing. Some will say, “You just know,” or “If you have to ask then you aren’t.” It is more complicated than that though. There are some questions you can ask yourself to help decide.
- Does he/she make me laugh when life is hard? Laughter in a relationship is so important. Having a partner who makes you laugh can pull you through difficult times. People who are in love connect on a level that others don’t. Being able to make each other laugh in the midst of the worst day ever is a sign that you are both in love. (more…)
Yugapurushan | A film based on Sree Narayana Guru December 22, 2009
For more details, pictures, videos, interviews click : Yugapurushan
Yugapurushan, the latest malayalam movie which is a multi-starer movie based on the life of Sree Narayana Guru. It is the next multi-starer movie after the trend setter Twenty20. Yugapurushan is a historical movie while Twenty20 is a commercial one.
The movie Yugapurushan is being directed by the famous director R. Sukumaran who did Paadamudra and Raajashilp. Through this movie he is trying to narrate the life and teachings of saint Sree Narayana Guru. He has already completed eighty percent of the shoot, for the movie at various locations at Ottapalam, Kannur, Thaliparambu.
Yugapurushan will be a movie that will guide the future generations about how guru initiated social reforms in Kerala without shedding a drop of blood and about his teachings. According to the director, the movie is meant to portray how the impact of Guru’s vision changed the history of Kerala society. ”I am not trying to describe the complete life of Guru through the movie, but to make the new generation understand the significance of his worldly vision. After watching the movie, I am sure everyone will realise that Guru stood for the entire society, than for any particular segment of it. This will be a movie that will guide the future generations about how guru initiated social reforms in Kerala without shedding a drop of blood and about his teachings, misread by some.”says R Sukumaran.The movie will feature Thalaivasal Vijay, one of the finest artists from Kollywood as Sree Narayana Guru.
Yugapurushan planned to get completed in 4 schedules in a budget of 5 crores is produced by A.V Anoop. According to the director, the movie is meant to portray how the impact of Guru’s vision changed the history of Kerala society. ”I am not trying to describe the complete life of Guru through the movie, but to make the new generation understand the significance of his worldly vision. After watching the movie, I am sure everyone will realise that Guru stood for the entire society, than for any particular segment of it. This will be a movie that will guide the future generations about how guru initiated social reforms in Kerala without shedding a drop of blood and about his teachings, misread by some.”says R Sukumaran.